Looking better each and every day, British soul singer Amy Winehouse was spotted as she exited her central London rehab clinic to go for a walk on Monday (February 4).

The Rehab singer is currently undergoing treatment for drug addiction at the Capio Nightingale Clinic, which has put a mission to save her favorite local pub on hold.

According to People magazine reports, “Before she entered into the treatment center, Amy suggested selling t-shirts to campaign against a planned apartment development which, opponents say, will ruin the bar’s unusual 360-degree light.”
“Amy’s a friend, so I went to her flat to see her and she was there with her hairdresser Alex [Foden],” the pub’s landlady Pauline Forster told People, adding, “We started talking about the way forward and she said, ‘We’ve got to do a Save The George t-shirt.’”

But Foster has been unable to contact Amy since she checked into rehab. Foster tells: “She’s not well, so nobody’s allowed to contact her. I spoke to her on the phone twice before she went into rehab, and I’ve spoken to her father a couple of times. He told me I could write her a letter, so I sent a handwritten one and popped a t-shirt in the post.”
[source]