Hulk Hogan who is divorcing Linda Bollea after nearly twenty-five years of marriage, cheated on his wife with a female friend of his teen daughter Brooke, according to a tabloid report.

Thirty-three year old Christiane Plante, who worked with nineteen year old Brooke on her 2006 LP, has confessed to her affair with the fifty-four year old dad of her friend in a snitching report with The National Enquirer.

Christine claims the affair took place while the family were shooting reality show Hogan Knows Best in 2007:

"My relationship with Terry began at a time when Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official papers had been filed. Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period. It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologizing for my actions. I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend."
[source]