Six months after leaving Cirque Lodge in Utah, Lindsay Lohan is opening up about her party-girl image, getting back to work and how she's ridding her life of bad influences – and the wrong people – by sharpening her instincts.

"There are friends that have been hard to hang out with because they've gone done a different path," the actress, 21, tells the U.K. edition of Glamour for its March issue, in her first interview since being in rehab. "But it's hard because I'm the kind of person who wants to trust everyone."

Despite the temptations put before her and others of her generation – Lohan expresses empathy for Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse – she insists she's comfortable with her own company.

"I'm fine being alone during the day, but I hate being alone at night. I like having friends around me, but now I'd much rather be at home," she says, pointing out that she now suddenly has more hours of the day to fill, which she tries to do by writing in her journal and watching TV.

"That's not to say I'll never go to a club again," she says, "because I'd be lying."

Finally, asked what she believes is the biggest misconception others have about her, Lohan replies, "that I don't have my head in the right place. That, and probably that I'm not a good person ... because actually I am."[source]