One of the few television series that I’ve ever bought that I just can’t get into is HBO’s Entourage. It’s hard to explain, but I’ve found it almost impossible to get into the show’s non-narrative and become interested in surface level characters (save for Jeremy Piven’s Ari Gold). That said, it should come as no surprise that I’m moved in no way when series exec. producer Mark Wahlberg tells THR at the recent junket for The Lovely Bones that he foresees the potential for an Entourage movie.

According to Wahlberg, it is still in the “we’ll see” territory, but he feels that there could be more story there to tell. The show itself was just picked up for its seventh season, and Wahlberg has been quoted as saying that the Doug Ellin-created show has about two seasons left in it, then possibly a movie.

I don’t want to beat a dead horse on this, but its obvious to me that it’s a dumb idea. Wouldn’t we rather see a real version of Queens Blvd. instead? - link

Mark Wahlberg leaving the Good Shepherd Catholic Church in Beverly Hills
mark Wahlberg walking