Kendra Wilkinson found motherhood tough at first.

The former Playboy model struggled to adjust to her new life after giving birth to first son Hank Randall Baskett IV in December and didn't have the motivation to do anything.

She said: "I never brushed my hair, my teethor took a shower. I looked in the mirror one day and was totally depressed ... A couple of times, I even said, 'I just have nothing to live for.' "

Kendra believes moving from California to Indianapolis so her footballer husband Hank Baskett could be nearer his team played a big part in her state of mind.

She added to OK! magazine: "It was new to me - the snow and the cold. I love running and hiking. I had a hard time being trapped inside. I'd look outside and think how much I wished I could go to the beach again."

Despite initially finding the rigors of motherhood tougher than she expected, Kendra is now happier than ever and recently spoke about her strong bond with the tot.

She said: "It's crazy. My attitude has changed so much. I'm nicer. I've got a lot of new responsibilities. I sort of take on my baby's personality. When he's happy I'm happy."