Ameriie wed former Columbia Records executive Lenny Nicholson on the romantic Caribbean island of Anguilla, British West Indies.

Ameriie has expressed her happiness over the big day, and emphasised her belief that marriage is for life.

"This is such an exciting time for me. This is my first marriage and I am over the moon," she beamed to People.

"I look forward to a loving and enduring marriage. This day couldn't come any sooner for me. I am beyond thrilled. I will remember this day forever."

The bride looked stunning in a Monique Lhuillier gown, blue Yves Saint Laurent Tribute sandals and exquisite jewellery by Rafaello & Co. Lenny looked dashing in a Hugo Boss tuxedo.

Both the wedding and reception took place at exclusive resort Viceroy Anguilla. Highlights of the reception including DJ Konflikt on the decks, and a seven-tier cake by Yann Chocolates’ pastry chef Yannis Janssens.
Hot Photos And Gossips