A giggling David Beckham has revealed what enquiring minds have wanted to know for years — he wears NOTHING in bed!!

The sexy footballer made every girl’s dream come true when he admitted he didn’t wear pyjamas under the sheets.

Becks let the comment slip during an interview on TV’s This Morning. When asked what he preferred, pyjamas or know pyjamas, he cheekily grinned: “No pyjamas.”

The LA Galaxy captain also spoke about how well the family are settling into American life.

Becks on adapting to life in the USA: “I think the most important thing for us was that the kids settled. And the boys have settled, they love their school, they love their way of life. To be honest Romeo keeps saying awesome a lot and there’s other little certain things that they keep coming out with. But I’m from London, so is Victoria. I’m a little bit more common than my wife but them hearing my accent they sound as if they’re from London and that’s how I want them to sound. But they are getting little parts of the American accent.”

Becks on having celebrity neighbours: “I always get star-struck. Even if I’m in the coffee shop, you see someone buying a coffee and you’re like, is that who I think it is and you don’t want to look and be a fan but you can’t help it.”

Becks on Tom Cruise: “He’s been working in Berlin and he back in LA now and I’m looking forward to just hanging with him and just having some fun.”

Becks on his Christmas plans: “I love London, I love being back in England and I love being back in London. It’s where I’m from, it’s where Victoria’s from and Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without being back here.”

Becks on why wife Victoria was keep to reuinte with the Spice Girls: “She’s been busy since we arrived in America. Since I’ve been away she’s been dropping the kids off at school and then going straight to rehearsals. She’ll start rehearsals at nine, have a half-hour break and finish and be home at seven, so she’s working really, really hard at the moment. It’s definitely going to be an amazing show. She loves being with the girls, she loves being back with the girls and doing something that she’s not done for quite a few years now. Victoria always says all our boys know what daddy does. He plays football in front of all these people but they’ve never seen actually what mummy used to do. So that was one of the reasons why she really wanted to do it. It’s going to be amazing. All the boys are going to love it but especially Romeo, Romeo’s the performer in the family. He’s going to be the next Justin Timberlake hopefully.”

source