After reportedly stealing a wig and four coats recently, she has now swiped a cigarette lighter from a petrol station.

Britney reportedly grabbed the lighter while exiting the store in Sherman Oaks, California, on Friday and was only alerted to her mistake by waiting snappers.

She responded: "Stole something? Oh, I'm bad!"

Luckily for Britney, the owner, JATINDER KAUR, is refusing to press charges, preferring to wait until she returns and pays him back.

He said: "Yes, Britney stole a blue lighter here last night. The lighter is $1.39. I'm hoping maybe the next time she comes back she will pay for it.

"I know she can afford to pay for it, but I'm not planning to file a police report. It's still not right for her to steal the lighter.

"I hope she will do the right thing the next time she comes here."


source