Hannah Montana starlet Miley Cyrus gushed over her random eccentricities in an interview for Miley Cyrus: Life Story. Even her Hannah costar and sometimes BFF Emily Osment had something to say about sleepovers with Smiley! Emily said:

"Miley is obsessed with brushing her teeth. Whenever I spend the night at her house, she'll say, 'Emily, I'm going to brush my teeth now. Are you going to brush your teeth, too?' And I'll say, 'Yes, Miley, I'm going to brush my teeth.' And she'll say, 'No, now. You have to brush them now.' She's obsessed with it!"



"I tape Hannah Montana so I can study myself. You gotta love TiVo."

"Judge Judy is my idol. I was freaked out when I met her. I was like, 'Oh my goodness, what do I say to her? What if she thinks I'm weird? But she was the nicest lady ever and her grandkids love my show."

"It's so weird. I like shrimp. I'll sit an eat a whole thing of shrimp. I'm a vegetarian, but that's the only 'meat' I eat."

"I have a chicken suit hanging in my wardrobe at home, but don't tell anyone! I wore it on the show once, it's not like I wear it out to parties or anything."

"We always have a driver, so I'm never going to be able to go on a driving date ever!"

"I ride my bike four miles everyday. I love my bike."

"I love this really cool lip plumper stuff, Lip Venom. I've been using that."

"I'm always on the computer, I'm a computer nerd!"

"I have to have strawberries all the time. And I get a fruit drink with protein from Jamba Juice so I can keep going."

"My favorite place to shop is Intuition!"

Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson also love shopping there, it's located at 10581 W. Pico Blvd in Los Angeles, CA.

Billy Ray Cyrus also had some insight into his pop princess daughter:

"She's a natural born entertainer. She's always had a natural gift to go out in front of people and entertain. And as an actress, she is just evolving, into.. the best way I can describe her is kind of like a young Lucille Ball."
[source]