Zac Efron spilled to J-14 on his first attempt to run away from it all…

“I had my bags all packed and I was ready to go,” laughs Zac as he recalls the day he said he was tired of his parents “unfair” punishments. “I don’t even remember what I did,” Zac says. “All I remember is that the situation was typical. I got in trouble for something that I didn’t think was too bad and I got grounded.”

Of course once his bags were packed, Zac didn’t know what to do next! “I was about to start walking when I spotted my bike and decided I would go with that instead. I was so little, I didn’t know what else to do!”

Luckily Zac’s family knew how to keep him around. All it took was some snacks. “I was almost out the door when I stopped in the kitchen to grab some food,” Zac remembers. “I sat down and decided, ‘Hmmm, it’s kind of nice in here - I’m hungry and my favorite snacks are around. I think I’ll wait until tomorrow.’”
[source]