Cheryl Cole is reportedly reconsidering her stand-by-her-man decision after husband Ashley Cole was accused of trying to pay-off his other woman to have an abortion.

Aimee Walton claims she thought she was pregnant after her one night stand with the Chelsea and England star because they’d had unsafe sex.

She told the Sun that she called Ashley to tell him about her fears and he replied: “F****** hell! I’m shaking. I’m sorry. S**t!”

He then arranged for a friend of his to meet Aimee at a London pub and the representative told her: “We would do whatever you want. Obviously he’s not gonna leave his wife, he’s not gonna get involved.”

“If you wanted to terminate the pregnancy and then go on holiday with your [young son], then you know that’s fine. We would take care of that.”

“If you wanna keep the baby then we’ll give you something towards it. [But] I’ll be dead straight with you: the best thing for Ashley is to terminate the baby, right.”

“We’ll get private, done properly. Financially we’ll take of all that.”

“I’ll tell you the facts, all right? Trust me, because I know my people. We’ll only support you financially. And that’s why I think, if you terminate, it would be best. I’m being honest. I’m being very cold and methodical, but that’s my job.”

In the end, it turned out that Aimee wasn’t pregnant but Aimee stands by her decision to expose Ashley publicly, even though the Girls Aloud star has now accused Aimee of lying about the sex taking place: “I regret what happened, but what Cheryl has said is infuriating and, frankly, ridiculous.”

“There are things he did to me that you simply would not forget. At one point his mates burst into the room and had a conversation with him while we were having sex. If Ashley can’t remember our encounter, maybe Cheryl can ask them about it.”

“I’m sorry Cheryl has been hurt, but trying to shift the blame from her husband to me is not rational. Ashley slept with me, then tried to cover it up. They tried to shut me up with money. They lie and cheat.”

“Cheryl needs to bear that in mind when Ashley is telling her it never happened.”

Over the weekend Cheryl told the News of the World that she intended to stay with Ashley but a source close to her family has now told the Mirror that the new revelations are making her think twice about the man she married: “Make no mistake, Cheryl hasn’t forgiven him yet. Ashley is certainly not home and dry. There’ve been an awful lot of tears and recriminations and he’s got a lot of work to do.”

“Cheryl is incredibly hurt by what has happened. She needs time to let the awful events of the last few days sink in and to decide what’s the best way forward. But she recognizes they need some time together to work things through, which gives Ashley hope.”

“Cheryl takes her marriage vows very seriously and has strong views on infidelity. However, she’s a very strong woman and if she makes up her mind their marriage is over, it’s over.”

[source]