Goldie Hawn dresses up for sex with boyfriend Kurt Russell, she has revealed.

The 62-year-old says she still has a sizzling sex life with actor Russell despite being a grandmother.

She said: “It’s fun. I really enjoy donning an outfit.”

The Private Benjamin actress has been in a relationship with Russell, 56, for 25 years and says never getting married has kept their sex life alive.

She said: “When sex has gone out of a marriage you’ve got to figure out if you’re going to be friends or break up.

“Sex is important. I think it’s a way to create more sexuality and I still feel that way about Kurt.

“There are times when we want to kill each other but you’ve got to play. It’s really important.

“What I do like about the fact that we’re not married is that when I wake up in the morning I really do wake up fresh and re-born every day.

“I know that I could walk out at any moment but we chose to be together,” she said on BBC’s Friday Night with Jonathan Ross.
[source]