Rapper Estelle says she wouldn't want to sleep with Kanye West because it would be 'like incest'.

The British born star -- who worked with West on her smash hit single American Boy -- says the 'Touch The Sky' rapper is like an uncle she finds attractive.

When asked if she fancied Kanye, Estelle said, "Absolutely not! He's a great-looking guy, but he's kind of Uncle Kanye, which de-sexifies him.

"It's like, 'No, that's incest, I can't do that'."

She also said Kanye has a "balanced ego," adding that he "speaks his mind – he's boisterously confident, he's got arrogance, but not too much, I like guys who are that confident, it's a great thing."

She also feels "blessed" that she met Kanye -- as their collaboration, which reached number one in the UK charts, got Estelle's fledging career back on track.

She added, "I'm blessed. I definitely believe in fate, there's just no other way to explain what happened, just to bump straight in to Kanye West.

"I don't know how else it would have worked. I'd had a nice little build up and then it all went downhill. I still would have been doing music, but not like this."[source]