Poor Samantha Burke. Not only is she not an expensive lay, she’s also forgettable for the weeks thereafter. According to sources, Jude Law doesn’t even remember the mother-to-be of his fourth child.

A friend of Burke, who is pregnant with the star’s baby following a brief romance last year, claims the model hasn’t seen or been in personal contact with the Law since he left New York.

“She met him at a club in New York. He was sick, so she kept going to his hotel over the course of a week to take care of him,” the friend told E! Online.

“But Jude didn’t even remember her. She hasn’t seen him since New York. They’ve only been in contact through their lawyers.”

The friend also said she believes Burke “crazy” to go through with the pregnancy.

Burke denied she’s a golddigger on her blog earlier this month.

“I can’t tell you how far from a gold digger I am. I’ve never dated a rich man in my life. I’ve always wondered how girl friends of mine could even ask their boyfriends to buy them clothes.

“When I found out I was pregnant, I was scared. I didn’t jump for joy because I ‘hit the jackpot’- I cried.”

Burke is reportedly requested a little less than $10,000 per month for their daughter, Sophia, who is due in October.