La Toya Jackson had viewers jaw's dropping during her interview on daytime talk show The Talk. The former model revealed shocking details about her abusive marriage with ex-husband and manager Jack Gordon.

La Toya Jackson claims Gordon, who passed in 2005, offered her up to have sex with boxing legend Mike Tyson, for a hefty fee that is.

"Mike Tyson later told my mother and father and some other friends that he (Gordon) had told him that if he wanted to sleep with me he has to pay $100,000."



She went on to say that she was also forced to participate in group sex and pose on multiple occasions for Playboy magazine.
"I was in brothels and everything. He put me(it was) everything I was against. He made me do Playboy twice and had me sit on the stage and say 'Oh no, it was all my idea'. And I had to do that because I knew what he said he would do, he would do it."

La Toya recently released her tell-all memoir, Starting Over, which sheds details on her life in the Jackson family, as well as with her former husband.

"I wrote this book for women. It was very difficult for me, because when he (Gordon) took me, at that time I was a strict Jehovah's Witness and I knew nothing about the world whatsoever.

"I was 29 and one of those over the top religious people. I was mentally 16 because of not knowing the world and what people do, not everyone was honest and I believed everything they said."