"As far as boys go, I don't need 'em. I want a man," Simpson, 27, told the ladies of "The View" on Thursday.

"Somebody who's a really great family guy," she added. "Like if a kid were to come up to him and tug on his shirt, he'd pick him up and twirl him around. I definitely love a family man, a guy that's not afraid to pick up the babies. ... Somebody that wants to meet my grandparents immediately. I think all those characteristics are what make a man attractive."

She also wants a guy who won't be intimidated her success.

"I think mentally, I need a guy that can really have a strong, confident woman," she said.

As for money, it can't buy her love.

"I got that covered," she said, laughing.

But there is one physical attribute she's looking for.

"If he has a cute butt, that's all right," she added.
source