The Spice Girls have revealed sordid details about their kinky backstage antics.

According to Mel C the entire band - which includes herself, Geri Halliwell, Victoria Beckham, Mel B and Emma Bunton - have all shared kisses with each other.

“I have never kissed a girl in a sexual way apart from jokingly with the Spice Girls” claims Sporty “A few of them have swapped kisses. But that's as far as it went, as far as I know - when I was in the room anyway.

Hmm! The 33-year-old also claims that the group had their fair share of scraps in their 90s heyday.

”It's fun to see that no one has changed that much” she told Cosmopolitan “But then again, that also has its downside. We don't have punch-ups anymore, like we used to at 22, when there would be a few too many drinks and we'd all get overexcited.

"I never had any of them by the throat - but I wanted to! Mel B and Geri's relationship was always very fiery, they were either inseparable or having big blazing rows."


source