E! NEWS' Jason Kennedy caught up with Paris Hilton at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah, where the actress was promoting her new film The Hottie and the Nottie. Paris opened up to E! News about loving the single life and the chaos surrounding her friend Britney Spears.

Paris spoke candidly to Kennedy about their mutual friend Spears, saying "Both you and I know she's a very sweet girl and I love her to death. I wish the best for her and I just wish everyone would leave her alone so she could live her life, she's a great mother and a great girl and I really care about her."

On being single, Hilton says, "I'm very single, yes…with my schedule, traveling around the world working, I don't have time for a boyfriend. I'm having a lot of fun just hanging out with my sister and her boyfriend, all my girlfriends...I don't need a man right now."

On her latest film role, the budding movie star tells E! News, "The Hottie and the Nottie is such a sweet fun movie after watching it. I'm so excited and it's the perfect Valentine's day date movie."

When asked by Kennedy to best describe her "hottie" character, Hilton said giggling, "It's basically a story about 2 best friends, but when this guy we knew since we were little comes to find me 20 years later and wants to go out with me, I won't date him until I find someone for my best friend."