Teen Hollywood interviewed 'Another Cinderella Story' stars Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley. The film comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on September 16. Here are interesting excerpts:

Is it fun to show fans this side of your talent?

Drew: It's been a long time coming for me.
Selena: Yeah.
Drew: She's a monster, but a monster in a good way. She's a great singer and she's so good to work with.
Selena: Thank you. I think it works good for both of us. I'm really, really happy for him and we're happy to be able to dance, sing and act in this. We get to do everything in this movie. It's kind of awesome.

Are you dating a Jonas brother?

Selena: No.
Drew: But I am.
Selena: [She elbows him playfully] Oh, don't tell anyone. No, I'm not. They're really awesome and really cute guys but no. We're really good friends.

Did either of you have a normal high school experience?

Selena: I haven't. I'm home schooled for the rest of my life.

So you aren't going to prom or anything?

Selena: I made my own prom, dang it! [Laughs] But, I'm not gonna go to a school prom.
Drew: I did go to prom and I was lookin' pretty slick. Had a little tux and everything. I was feelin' it. My dad gave me this ring [he shows me a handsome ring] when I graduated high school. It was a high school graduation gift and I wear it for luck.

Do you hang out off set with the 'Waverly' cast?

Yes. David Henrie is one of my best friends. Demi Lovato is my best friend but David is my best friend from 'Waverly'.

What is something people don't know about you?

Selena: I'm totally boring. I want my fans to know that. I'm not that cool.
Drew: If they saw the tour [for HSM] they might know me. The only misconception I get is that maybe I have some kind of beef with Zac [Efron] just because, 'why are you playing his character?' and the whole bit. But, I know Zac. He's a cool kid. We go to the same gym.
Selena: [Teasing] You work out? I want to go to the gym with the guys! Drew: Yeah. I'm happy for him and all his success but I am, at the same time, very glad that I'm getting a chance to step out in this movie and show that I'm not just 'the background guy'. via